If feminists hate men so much why haven't boycotted everything we made?
No internet, cars, medicine, gps, basically nothing.
I wonder that too. Roads, electricity, air planes, medicine, birth control. All of sudden men are good enough to steal that shit from.
I think this is…
All feminists are spoiled brats. I mean honestly.
You’re the only one being bratty here
Marie Curie, anyone? Artemisia? Elizabeth Blackwell? Margaret Mead? The Bronte sisters? Hypatia? I could go on. Educate yourselves.
Primitive Country Folk Art Kitchen Rules Chalk Board.
I promised you guys GIVEAWAY some time ago, so here it is!
Tiny fluffy Moon Birdling that is ready to be adopted by a loving person.
This is a tiny moon birdling, mysterious fuzzy lil fella. Moon birdlings love soothe music, cuddles and soft glowing thingies like lava or salt lamps.
8cm (3 inches) tall. Details are cast in resin and the body is soft (no joints or skeleton armature inside), he has some plastic pellets in his belly to give him good balance. His necklace is made of a luxury handmade lampwork bead that I purchased from a glassblower Confettini and smaller glass beads. Face is painted with luminescent paint and glowing in the dark.
Attention! This is a piece of art. Not a toy for small children. Completely handmade, one of a kind
- You must be a follower of this blog
- Reblogs only, likes are not counting
- No giveaway /inactive blogs
- You can reblog it once a day. Reblogging multiple times increasing your chances to win
- If you will purchase a doll/figurine from me during the GIVEAWAY, your name will automatically be put in a hat 20 times
- 25 of December I will pick one winner by using online number randomizer.Attention! This GIVEAWAY is also going on my facebook page under similar rules, so you can also take part in action there C; I will multiply all the reblogs/shares and pick a winner. If the winner wouldn’t contact me within 48 hours after I will announce their name, I will make another raffle and pick another winner. Will ship worldwide, shipping is on me.
nettlewillowwitch said: Sorry to hear of your loss, Panda was an adorable little girl. RIP, sweet Panda.
Thank you so much. She was a sweet heart and she is already dearly missed. <3